|
The Writer
Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.
|
Saturday, March 28, 2009, 1:39:00 AM
jumpe cgM. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Out with Ms Fathin-Step-Cleopatra-I-want-to-barf-rebonded-hair here,
SP_A0661.jpg) the whole afternoon.
Amcm? Feel special or not, I post your updated pic over here? Mwahahaha. People asked me how's your new look with the new hair, and instead of them relying on your description of your 'Cleopatra-ish' hair(liar, LIAR, pants on FIRE!), I might as well let them see for themselves.
OH!!!!! ANDANDAND!!!! WE SAAAAAAAWWWWWW,
YUNWEN!!!! aka my NUGGETMONKEY!!! with her *coughcough* ahem, sorry, something's up my throaaaaaaaat. NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
and of course, that *spat* VIC*hiss* how dare he messes up my tudong. *glare*
anyhook, i saw a couple of kids on sale at the mall today. it was on offer. 2 for 10$. so i bought them off.
SP_A0367.jpg) and named them Nur Alifatul Khairiyah and Adam Zahirulhaq respectively. (they're NOT siblings. SERIOUSLY.)
see Adam's curly hair,
SP_A0565.jpg) SP_A0562.jpg) BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Adam nyer rambot tumboh klaka lah. Bertompok-tompok. Ade part brambot, ade part mcm padang pasir. Plus, HAIRCURLER!!! =) hahas.
|