I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Thursday, March 26, 2009, 4:40:00 PM
bleah

Hello. Back at 18/03, Wednesday, I was on an instant Mother of 2 adorable kids =) .

It was unfortunate that the Father was out of town.
Just insert Robert Pattinson's image in.
=\?The older brother, Safiee of 3 years old.

VERY active.
I'm telling you, the kid doesn't have a moment rest(and nor do you).
It was only his second time meeting us, and yet, even during the first meeting, he was already comfortable and running ard the house like noodle and soup(?).
I bet you can see 'MISCHIEVIOUS' written all over his face.
One thing for sure, he is one easy kid to look after.
He didnt even cry when his Mom(real mom, not me-.-) left.


Safiah, 1half years old.


ADORABLE KANKANKAN??
btolbtolbtol(nodnodnod).(upin dan ipin rendition. =p)
Like Puss in Boots kan the eyes?
BUT, she's very clingy.
And I mean like a monkey.
Not only did she refuse to let go, she refuse to even be sitted in front, next to me.
As much as I like the feeling of being hug by kids(alaaah. feelingfeeling love gytuh. but not in michael jackson psycho way uh.), it does get pretty uncomfortable.
Plus, when I'm sitted and tried to stand, I can barely feel my legs anymore.

Syaz, I know I said I hate going to blogs with Autosongs.
But blog aku nih dah mcm padang pasir.
Dah la tak updated, senyap mcm ade org mati jer.
-.-